Saturday, March 15, 2008

PatsQB Comments:

Well they keep trying throw a religious tone to a POLICE GRADUATION. I guess they think it will save a few and make the community happy. Its something I will never understand. They make it a place for him (chief) to tell how great they and their friends ( CEO ) are, its all politics , they need all the praise they can get.The ones who really deserve the credit are never acknowledged. I heard it was packed with all the brass, who were ordered to attend in white shirts. They all worried that someone will noticed they did not attended and lose out on a chance to be a Major or above. We are in a sad state of affairs. I will give the Chief credit, I never imagine that we would have 5 fancy motor homes to cruise the county . With them on the street , think of the crime reduction that takes place, and the cost of gas to fuel them. They could be on the take home list soon too.

No comments: