Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PatsQB Responds:

Hey WeFiveCampers,

I said I think he gets it..he asked for the right things.
1)8% across the board for three years
2)Take home cars for uniform
3)200 officers a year for 4 years.

I also didn't say that I was staying with the county....I've made these arguements no one listens..I've said Chief needs to connect with his officers instead of the supposed high and mighty. No one listens..now I try to stand up for him to other officers. My application is in elsewhere.

I got my conditional offer of employment. I just wanna know....who's comin' with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEARD FLORIDA IS LOOKING FOR SOME QUALIFIED OFFICERS AND THE PAY IS INSANE!!!!! CHECK OUT TAMP PDS' WEB SITE.

Anonymous said...

8% across the board for three year? I heard that only on the first day!

8% for 3 years soon became an 8% raise for one year....then it morphed into 4% for one year.

The take home cars stopped at the RV's/Mobile Coffee Shops for the white shirted elite.

If Bolton wants to connect with his officers, he needs to get rid of the white shirts and start speaking up for what is really needed: Money, officers and take home cars.

Anonymous said...

http://dekalbpolice.com/pdf/Road%20To%20Success%20Action%20Plan.pdf

Don't remain uneducated on purpose. This is what was asked for since it has been denied and vetoed so much Chief is trying to get something. Is he doing everything right? Obviously not. Is he trying? Yes. Is the final say so out of his hands? Of course. The problem is the county.

And some white shirts are better than others..I am just not lucky enough to work for the 3-4 that are good.