Friday, February 27, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Terrell Bolton thinks he was fired from DeKalb:

10. DeKalb hates diabetics

9. That enemy, err, I mean the new CEO doesn't like comp time

8. People don't like to see me stylin in my luxury vehicles I get because I'm the police chief. I could have picked a Rolls, but I chose to keep it simple. We are in a recession ya know?

7. DeKalb hates low crime stats...Crime IS down because of me. IT IS DOWN!

6. They don't get my multi-city lifestyle.

5. They just don't get my "big city chief" mentality..the luxury cars, the massive amount of time off, the department shake ups, the crunk music on the website.

4. They don't embrace Controversy like me. I eat it for breakfast, and all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.

3. They don't like my cute little statements like "What is for me, is for me," "I'm still the police chief," or "If you have any questions for me you can call my lawyer."

2. DeKalb doesn't understand why I hand out badges to people who don't go through the police academy. How else am I supposed to have a loyal following of Deputy Dawgs?

1. They don't understand my love of the movie Groundhog Day, and how I choose to keep living the same day over and over again because I like the way it turns out. Who needs a new start, a new beginning?

Better DeKalb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following the news repaort. Thank God it is OVER mybe DEKALB can start the process of becoming the NO. 1 Police Dept in the state

Anonymous said...

this page has been printed and put into my toilet as some toilet paper.

Bolton, you're garbage, and I'm beyond pleased to see you gone.

good riddance!