Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Note To All

We appreciate all comments, but we do monitor them for content. If you wish to sign your name to a comment, you must email us at dekalbofficers@gmail.com so we can verify you actually what your name included.

Now, a note to Ron Burgandy. Your posts and humor is always welcomed. Recently the amount of comments being sent under the name of "Ron Burgandy" increased to an unusual amount and out of character.

We'll be glad to post your comments, but to ensure your identify has not be stolen, send us an email that includes the topic of your last comment you sent to us today.

Thanks for reading and sharing. We all can use some humor.

DeKalb Officers

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I must be dumber than I thought. Ron Burgundys content NEVER matches the story! ????

Anonymous said...

Ron B knows good booze and thats a good thing anymore. To work for Dekalb its a requirment! He also knows a good movie too: "thats not the Christmas star Clark, thats the lights from the sewer plant". AND - "If your not doing anything constructive go in the living room and get my stogie".
Let him comment. Hes good for comic relief. We need all we can get. EDDIE

Anonymous said...

I like Ron Burgundy's stuff. Makes me scratch my head.

Anonymous said...

If I wanted humor I would read the comics or look up Clark G. and Ron B. videos on You Tube However I come to the blog for information and not Humor, I know where to find that. Thanks anyway!

Anonymous said...

Anon3, that's the problem, we are all scratching our heads and sometimes its funny and some not. If Ron were to direct his humor to the thread he is posting on, I don't think any would have any problems. If you can't take a joke then don't work for the county!

Mateusz Wojciechowski said...

I have never seen that movie maybe I need to. I did like "shake and bake"!!!

I'm Ron Burgundy? said...

To all you who appreciate my off the topic humor - I owe you a beer.

To those you don't quite get it - drink a few beers and I'll seem hilarious.

I'm not a baby, I am a man. I am an anchorman.

Anonymous said...

Mateusz, the name of the movie is "Christmas Vacation" and it tears me up every time I see. Even Chief Moody made a cameo appearance at the end of the movie talking about using a rubber hose.
Also, AMEN LoFlyer!